Developing good habits
- Understand you are on a journey that has to start somewhere. Day one is day one! Don’t let the frustration of the past stop you from starting on a path to your future.
- Recognize there might be a time you start over again or have to temporarily reboot your plan . . . and that’s OK. It’s never too late to start getting back on track.
- Start slowly and be realistic about your goals when you set them.
- Make an appointment time to exercise.
- Don’t take the journey alone. If you have someone to check in with or take the journey with, you are more likely to stick with it. Involve family and friends.